Anderson Lloyd works with financial, legal and accountancy firms to provide an integrated holistic service to clients.
Anderson Lloyd knows that in the changing macro and micro economic landscapes it is essential to ensure that the client is receiving a quality, integrated and comprehensive service. Looking forward, successful IFA, solicitors and accountancy firms are going to have to work together to:
- Provide an excellent service and client retention
- Be compliant in the advice that they are qualified to give
- Utilise their resources effectively
- Remain competitive.
To do this successfully is not without challenge. To what extent two parties work together will depend on each individual business and the way that they like to work. Anderson Lloyd’s view is that the most important aspects of creating such a professional connection is:
- Communication and getting to know each other’s businesses and how they operate.
- Recognising opportunities where synergy between the two businesses can be used to benefit the client and the parties involved.
- Creating a mutually beneficial trusting relationship.
If you would like to informally partake in a get to know your business session then please contact us on +44 (0)1872 261800.
Changes in the IFA landscape
The Retail Distribution Review took place in December 2013, by which time investment and pension advisers were required to be have the necessary qualifications. The result has been a shrinking of the number of advisers and small firms having to readjust their method of collecting fees. In many circumstances it has meant that it’s not been viable to work with people with smaller amounts to invest and with banks pulling out of the advice market an advice gap has opened up, leaving many people without recourse to sound financial advice.
A Treasury Review is underway to try and find ways of ensuring that advice is available to all at a price they can afford. Options include Rob- Advice – the use of technology , which could take time to develop
Here at Anderson LLoyd, we try to look at clients in the round, looking after all of their needs and if they have small amounts to invest,we have a simplified process with a basic setup charge with no ongoing fees, which are the fees which have a long term drag on the investment performance.
Anderson Lloyd’s offering and competitive advantage
- We constantly review our processes to bear down on costs for our clients and have recently developed our own investment portfolios in partnership with Walker Crips, avoiding extra platform charges and dealing costs.
- We have a fee based model.
- Established 15 years ago, our office is in Truro and we are a large local firm with 10 independent financial advisers and support staff.
- We are not sales target driven and are not part of a larger network.
- We host educational seminars to both professionals and employees.
- Our technology and process ensures that we give the best advice which is compliant and we have a full audit trail
- We champion face to face work with clients